Download Gimp Linux v2.10.18
Gimp v2.10.18 Update 1 Multilanguage
Spanish Incl. | 203 MB | LiNUX | Setup
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a digital image editing program in the form of a bitmap, both drawings and photographs. It is a free and free program. It is encompassed in the GNU project and available under the GNU General Public License.
It is the graphics manipulation program available in most operating systems, such as Unix, GNU / Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, among others, and it is included in many GNU / Linux distributions.
The GIMP interface is available in several languages, including: Spanish, German, English, Catalan, Galician, Basque, French, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Korean, Dutch and in other additional languages.
Gimp is a firm, powerful and fast alternative to Photoshop for many uses, although it has not been developed as a clone of it and has a quite different interface.
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.10.0 to GIMP 2.10.2
- Discard fonts which fail to load and popup an info dialog to allow
people debug their fonts.
- New API to suppress updates in UI until plug-ins are done
- New API to calculate histograms in separate threads, with possible further
extension to handle similar cases elsewhere in GIMP.
- Tool options are now properly saved and reloaded per-device at
- New plug-in for importing and exporting HEIF images.
- Enable visibility of rasterized vector layer from PSD.
- Single-window screenshots in Windows fixed to correctly snap a
window even when it is partly off-screen or covered by another
window or when display scaling is not set to 100%.
- New Spherize filter to wrap an image around a spherical cap
- New Recursive Transform filter to create Droste effect.
- Warn users, when alpha-only painting has no effect. E.g. when target
drawable doesn’t have an alpha channel, or the alpha channel is locked.
- Make the splash texts dynamic, so they are larger on larger splashes.
- Mention pressing Enter to complete Foreground selection in the status bar.
- Make sure that clicking outside any selection prevents Rectangle Select
and Ellipse Select tools from creating empty selections.
- Improve mouse wheel zooming behavior to keep the same point
centered under the pointer even if the image is completely visible
in the canvas.
- Add “View -> Center Image in Window” (Shift + J) as a quick way to
center the image at any zoom level.
- Updated translations: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek,
Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish,
- New translation of Windows installer: Chinese (Taiwan)
- Add a –with-bug-report-url configure option allowing packagers to
set the address of their own bug tracker. This address will be the
one opened by the debug dialog for reporting bugs.
- Add a flatpak manifest for the gtk3-port branch.
- Remove the possibility to disable script-fu.
- Add a –with-icc-directory configure option to customize the color
profile directory. By default, it is set to the common path
/ usr / share / color / icc.
- Updating the description of the XCF format “devel-docs / xcf.txt”, for
third-party readers wishing to support GIMP 2.10 XCF files.
- Add documentation skeletons for all enums in libgimpbase /, there is
much room for improvement.
Download Gimp Linux v2.10.18